Loan Products Offered
Check below for a definition of each loan type offered
Conforming Loans: Offered from $75,000 to $679,650
- 30 Year Fixed
- 25 Year Fixed
- 20 Year Fixed
- 15 Year Fixed
- 10 Year Fixed
- FHA 30 Year Fixed
- FHA 15 Year Fixed
- FHA 5 Year Fixed
- 3 year Fixed or 3/1
- 5 year Fixed or 5/1
- 7 year Fixed or 7/1
- 10 year Fixed or 10/1
- VA Mortgage
Jumbo Loans: Offered from $679,651 to $3,000,000
- Jumbo Loan up to $3,000,000. Call for details: (800) 795-1333
- 30, 25 & 20 Year Fixed
- The traditional 30, 25 & 20-year fixed-rate mortgage have a constant interest rate and monthly payments that never change. This may be a good choice if you plan to stay in your home for seven years or longer. If you plan to move within seven years, then adjustable-rate loans are usually cheaper. As a rule of thumb, it may be harder to qualify for fixed-rate loans than for adjustable rate loans. When interest rates are low, fixed-rate loans are generally not that much more expensive than adjustable-rate mortgages and may be a better deal in the long run, because you can lock in the rate for the life of your loan.
- 15 & 10 Year Fixed
- This loan is fully amortized over a 15 or 10-year period and features constant monthly payments. It offers all the advantages of the 30-year loan, plus a lower interest rate — and you'll own your home twice or three times faster. The disadvantage is that, with a 15 or 10-year loan, you commit to a higher monthly payment. Many borrowers opt for a 30-year fixed-rate loan and voluntarily make larger payments that will pay off their loan in 15 or 10 years. This approach is often safer than committing to a higher monthly payment, since the difference in interest rates isn't that great.
- FHA Loans
- An FHA loan is a mortgage product that is offered by an arm of the Government called HUD (Housing and Urban Development). These loans are usually used by first time home buyers because of their very low down payment requirements, the least being 3.5%. Although the process to acquire an FHA loan is more involved, FHA loans can be the perfect fit for the person with very little down payment or very little equity in their home for refinance purposes.
- Hybrid ARM (3, 5 or 7 Year Fixed or 3/1 ARM, 5/1 ARM, 7/1 ARM)
- These increasingly popular ARMS (Adjustable Rate Mortgages) — also called 3/1, 5/1 or 7/1 — can offer the best of both worlds: lower interest rates and a fixed payment for a certain period of time. For example, a "5/1 ARM" has a fixed monthly payment and interest for the first (5) years and then turns into a traditional adjustable-rate loan, based on then-current rates for the remaining 25 years. It's a good choice for people who expect to move (or refinance) before or shortly after the adjustment occurs. All of these choices come with (30) year terms.
- VA or Veterans Loans
- If you are currently serving or have served in the military, a VA loan may be one of the best benefits you are entitled to! VA mortgages can be obtained for all military personnel, past or present with a VA certificate, and entitle you to a $1.00 down payment on a purchase of a home or refinance of a mortgage loan. We are proud to serve those who have served us. We thank you, and we offer you a $500.00 discount when applying for a VA loan with us!
Call us anytime at (800) 795-1333 with questions.