CU HomeLand Process
At CU HomeLand, You (the credit union) are in charge of the loan process, but we are there every step of the way…
- We market to your membership for you
- We use many different techniques that get results!
You Take the Calls
- Your credit union takes the marketing calls from your members (so you know exactly who is calling in and what loan services they are interested in)
- Then, your staff uses our internet information collection process to ask the right questions to collect the member information needed to help them find the right loan
Quote the Rate
- Your staff then Quotes the Rate using our easy online rate sheet
Take the Application
- When the member likes the rate and terms, the staff member takes the loan application
- If the member is not ready to take an application, the information is transferred electronically to CU HomeLand and we follow up with that member for you! Once the member wants to apply, the credit union then takes application
Compliance Made EASY!
- Loan disclosures are sent to your member by CU HomeLand and to you so that you have a copy of the disclosures for auditing purposes
We Contact the Member
- Once the information is taken, or the member is interested in more information, we step into the picture. CU HomeLand is introduced as the processing/pre-underwriting team for your credit union, working to provide these services for you
- We then collect the loan paperwork from the member
We Process and Pre-underwrite the Loan
- Once all of the necessary loan documents and disclosures are obtained from the member, the loan is processed and pre-underwritten
Once Approved, You are the Hero!
- Once the loan is approved, we send you the approval so that YOU can congratulate the member!
You Always Have First Right of Refusal
- CU HomeLand offers all credit unions full First Right of Refusal (FRR) on every loan we process and pre-underwrite on behalf of your membership
We then Fund the Loan
- Once the conditions are collected and met, we draw the docs and coordinate the document signing with the title company
- Once signed, either you or we fund the loan!
We send the Appraisal, Credit and a Thank You Letter from You
- It's important to keep records. That is why we send your member their appraisal; their credit and a thank you letter on your behalf at the close of escrow, thanking them for using your credit union and your mortgage services!
That is it! You now have a happier member that will remember next time that their credit union helped them with their mortgage loan!
Call us anytime at (800) 795-1333 with ANY questions.